Terms and Conditions
While making use of ClassiLab classifieds and other services such as the discussion forums, comments and feedback and other services interalia, you will post in the appropriate category or area and you agree that your use of the Site shall be strictly governed by this AUP including the policy for listing of your Classified which shall not violate the prohibited and restricted items policy (herein after referred to as the Listing Policy.) The listing policy shall be read as part of this AUP and is incorporated in this AUP by way of reference:
- ” Your Information” is defined as any information you provide to us or other users of the Site during the registration, posting, listing or replying process of classifieds, in the feedback area (if any), through the discussion forums or in the course of using any other feature of the Services. You agree that you are the lawful owner having all rights, title and interest in your information, and further agree that you are solely responsible and accountable for Your Information and that we act as a mere platform for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
- You agree that your listing, posting and / or Information :
- shall “not be fraudulent, misrepresent, mislead or pertain to the sale of any illegal, counterfeit, stolen goods and / or services
- shall not pertain to good , services of which you are not the lawful owner or you do not have the authority or consent to ‘list’ which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for.
- shall not infringe any intellectual property, trade secret, or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party.
- shall not consist of material that is an expression of bigotry, racism or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, and nationality and / or is in the nature of being derogatory, slanderous to any third party.
- shall not be obscene, contain pornography or contain “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- shall not distribute or contain spam, multiple / chain letters, or pyramid schemes in any of its forms.
- shall not distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm ClassiLab or the interests or property of ClassiLab users or impose an unreasonable load on the infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of ClassiLab.
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any goods and services, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not be placed in a wrong category or in an incorrect area of the site.
- shall not be placed in any other ClassiLab site except on the site that relates to the city in which you are located.
- shall not list or post or pertain to information that is either prohibited or restricted under the laws of the Republic of India and such listing, posting or information shall not violate ClassiLab Listing Policy.
- You consent to receive communications by email, call or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise related to the services provided through the website.
- You agree that your listing, posting and / or Information:if you use the Site by registering on the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID, password, email address and for restricting access to your computer, computer system, computer network and your ClassiLab account, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password. If you access the Site using any electronic device other than by registration on the Site, the AUP remains applicable to you in the same manner as if you are a registered user on the Site.
We reserve the right to remove any such content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms and our Listing Policy or of any party’s rights.
You understand and agree that we do not guarantee the accuracy or legitimacy of any listing, posting, information by other users. You further agree that we are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of the site or as a result of any sale, purchase of goods and services with other users of the site. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our Services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we exclude all implied warranties, of merchantability, fitness or quality of the Site and our services.
You agree that, we may share personally identifiable data of any individual to our agents or recruiters or Affiliates defined as any person directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by, or under direct or indirect common control with, ClassiLab, including its subsidiaries and associate companies.
Further, user’s interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the service, including payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the user and such organization and/or individual. The user should make whatever investigation they feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any offline or online transaction with any of these third parties.